A flavourful & creamy carbonara without all the nasties!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 3 minutes
Serves: 2 people
1/4 cup spring onions, chopped, green part only
4 rashes short cut bacon, diced
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 1/4 cup dairy free parmesan
- Gluten free gnocchi or pasta
- Place a large pot of water on to boil.
Heat a small frypan over high heat & cook the bacon until golden, about 5 minutes.
- Turn to low heat & add the spring onions.
- Add pasta to the water & cook as per packet instructions.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain & return to the pot. Stir in egg & let it cook a little.
- Add the cheese, dill, spring onion & bacon mix & stir to combine.
- Serve hot with a little extra fresh dill.