Super quick & easy, these bliss balls are the perfect alternative to a biscuit at morning tea.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Yields: 12 pieces
- 3/4 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup almonds
- Zest of one large lemon
- Juice of one lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Extra desiccated coconut for rolling
- Place all ingredients into a food processor & blend until the mixture resembles a sticky crumb.
- Use your hands to shape the mixture into balls.
- Roll the balls in the extra coconut & place in the fridge to set.
- Enjoy with a hot cup of tea or coffee!