Chocolate chip muffins without the guilt! I promise, they’re just as delicious even though they’re refined sugar-free.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yields: 10 muffins
- 2 cups wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup dairy free dark chocolate bits
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup almond milk
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 dessertspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees celsius and lightly spray a muffin tray with cooking oil or line with muffin cases.
- Sift flour into a large mixing bowl & add the chocolate bits.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs & combine with milk, olive oil, honey & vanilla.
- Add the egg mixture to the flower, stir until combined well.
- Divide batter between 10 muffin tin holes & bake for 15-20 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
Original recipe adapted from The Healthy Mummy.