If you’re looking for an easy dish to whip up on a Wednesday night, then look no further!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Serves: 4 people
- Dash of olive oil
- 1 medium brown onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 eggplant, diced
- 3 carrots, diced
- 1 desire potato, diced
- 200 gram firm tofu, cut into cubes
- Cooked basmati rice & 1 lime, for serving
- Heat the oil in a wok or casserole dish over medium heat. Add the onion & cook until it’s soft & translucent. Add the curry paste & cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the potato, carrots, tofu, fish sauce & coconut milk. Cook for 5 – 7 minutes.
- Add the remaining vegetables & cook on a low heat for 20 minutes until the mixture starts to thicken & the vegetables are soft.
- Serve with rice & lime wedges.