These muffins are the perfect partner for a cuppa at morning tea time. Full of warm, spicy cinnamon and delicious crisp apple bits, you don’t even realise that they’ve got practically no sugar.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 18-22 minutes
Yields: 12 muffins
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 1 cup almond milk
- 3 teaspoons honey
- 100 g Nuttelex, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large Granny Smith apples, grated coarsely
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius, fan forced
- Prepare a 12-hole muffin pan with papers.
- Combine all ingredients, except for the apple, in a mixing bowl & stir until well combined.
- Add in apple & mix by hand until just combined.
- Divide mixture between 12 muffin pans using an ice cream scoop to ensure it is distributed evenly.
- Bake for 18 – 22 minutes until golden & when a skewer inserted comes out clean.