These sweet little corn pieces work really well as a canapé at dinner parties or even as an afternoon snack.
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 2 corns on the cob
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika, extra to serve
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius, fan forced.
- Remove outer husk & silk from the corn. Drizzle with olive oil & the paprika then wrap tightly in foil.
- Place on a baking tray & cook the corn for 35 minutes until soft & sweet.
- Remove foil & cut each cob into 4. Sprinkle with a little extra paprika & serve.