Breakfast, lunch or dinner, these beans are surprisingly tasty. They’re high in protein & work great with my Chicken Tacos as well as with eggs for breakfast or even lunch.
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Serves: 6-8 portions
- 1 x 410 gram can of crushed tomatoes
- Chilli flakes to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 x 400 gram can of Edgell Four Bean Mix, drained & rinsed
- Combine all ingredients in a small pot over medium heat. Allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Decrease the heat to low & let it continue to simmer slowly for 20 minutes stirring occasionally. You will notice the bean mix start to thicken in time.
- Remove from heat & serve. These beans also microwave really well so can be prepared in advance.