The perfect recipe to whip up when you’re low on time & need a mid-week dinner that will leave you with leftovers for lunch! Light & filling, these tacos are high in protein & have a little kick of chilli to warm you up.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Yield: 12 medium tacos
- 4 chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 packet Old El Paso Taco Spice Mix
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes, diced
- 1 serve of my Homemade Baked Beans
- Fresh or can of corn
- 100g fresh spinach
- 12 soft or hard taco shells
- Preheat oven to 100 degrees celsius (fan forced).
- Warm Homemade Baked Beans or cook them fresh.
- Add a dash of olive oil then place chicken in a frypan over low heat & cook until tender. Once cooked, sprinkle with taco seasoning & remove from heat to serve.
- Wash spinach & corn & place in separate bowls for serving.
- Combine red onion & tomato in a bowl & mix until combined.
- Heat taco shells in oven as per packet directions.
- Serve each item in a separate bowl so that everyone can construct their own taco.