These light & moist berry muffins are low sugar & beautiful served fresh from the oven. The base recipe works well with apples & nuts also.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 18-22 minutes
Yields: 14 muffins
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1/4 cup raw sugar or honey
- 100 g Nuttelex, melted
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup frozen or fresh mixed berries
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius, fan forced
- Prepare a 12-hole & 6-hole muffin pan with papers.
- Combine all ingredients, except for the berries, in a mixing bowl & stir until well combined.
- Add in berries & mix by hand until just combined.
- Divide mixture between 14 muffin pans using an ice cream scoop to ensure it is distributed evenly.
- Bake for 18 – 22 minutes until golden & when a skewer inserted comes out clean.