Perfect for spooning over pavlova, meringues or even in porridge! It even works well drizzled over my Passionfruit Clouds.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
Yields: 1 1/2 cups
1/2 cup caster sugar
- 3/4 cup passionfruit pulp
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 dessertspoon Nuttelex
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornflour
- 1 tablespoon water
- Place the sugar, passionfruit, eggs & Nuttelex in the small pot over low heat. Whisk until combined & the sugar is dissolved.
- Combine the cornflour & water in a small bowl until a smooth paste is formed. Whisk into passionfruit.
- Continue to stir for 10 minutes over low heat until the curd starts to thicken.
- Remove from heat & allow it to cool before placing in the fridge.
- Adjust the cornflour to make this recipe gluten-free.