A quick & easy recipe that’s perfect for Sunday breakfast!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 6 minutes or until golden
Serves: 2 people ( 3 pancakes each)
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1 large ripe banana, mashed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup almond milk
- Nuttelex for greasing
- Maple syrup, cinnamon & banana to serve
- Combine all ingredients except for the almond milk in a mixing bowl.
- Gradually add milk until the mix reaches a thick custard like consistency. You may not need all of the milk.
- Heat a flat crepe pan or fry pan. Add 1 large teaspoon of Nuttelex.
- Once Nuttelex is melted, place 1/4 cup of pancake mixture onto the hot pan & cook until bubbles come to the surface, approximately 2 minutes. Flip the pancake & cook for an additional 2 – 3 minutes. Remove from pan & repeat with the rest of the mixture until you have 6 pikelet sized pancakes.
- Serve with fresh banana, maple syrup & a dusting of cinnamon on top.